Thursday 10 March 2011

Its a New Dawn, Its a New Day, and I'm Feeling Good..........

Well I think I am,
                          Hello to you, this feels really strange almost like I am talking to myself, which in my household is nothing new, so I suppose I shouldn't be worrying about it.
    If only you knew how difficult I have found it to get this blog up and running ( I am not the most computer literate, or gifted person in the world,) and if anything can go wrong, then it will for me. So if you do have a peek leave me a comment so I wont feel all alone in the great ether.
I am now going to try and get a picture of a card I made for my late mums birthday on here so at least you have something to look at. Wish me luck.
Hope to see you soon........  luv lottie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for paying me a visit today and leaving your comment and a little crafty happiness. Hugs Lottie x